Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Job hunting...

It's been 2 weeks by now ever since i got home to penang.. Well, home is always a relaxing retreat... Nothing much has been done, other than busy hunting for job.. It's about time for me to get away from my laidback moments.. Even though dad is not giving me any pressure but sis are hinting..Since i have nothing to lose, might as well just search.. I was pretty surprise to be short-listed by agilent to go for an interview...

Put it this way, i didn't expect it to occur so fast... First of all, i really wanted to go for a vacation..to have a break-away trip..but to my vain, trips were not planned.. Friends are pretty busy and everyone seems to dwelling with thier probs. So, it's cancel.. No choice...

Ok..So, let's talked about the interview then.. It didn't went as smoothly as i thought... Put it this way, i freaked out and research were practically gone...Even though i did my research, but the moment he ask me...everything just gone..Well, i didn't put as high hope as it is after the interview...I was pretty disappointed with myself.. Because i didn't perform as what i am capable of..Didnt do much selling..Anyway, being a first timer in this area...having the real interview.. I'm sure i could handle things better in future... Well, i was pretty down after that.. Dad realized my down-ness and started to make fun of me.... in order to cheer me up...But deep down, i was practically been thrashed down...

Dad has been my supportive friend, a father, and buddy to me.. His advices and experience have definitely guided me into what am i today... Not to mentioned my mum as well...Both have their capabilities in nurturing us... So, Thanks for being part of my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment