Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Once it's broken, it's never gonna mended..

I guess you guys heard this phrase before.. Well, it does apply in your life as well.. To be exact, relationship wise... Hmmm.. If you have been following my post, you would probably realized there's been dramas here and there.. Well, everyone would definitely encounter this phase.. It's life anyway.. We can't avoid that..
Ok.. Just a short synopsis about the dramas.. Practically, i was sorta dumped by a guy, of course.. LOL.. back in June 2009.. Exact date will be 5th of June 2009.. Hmmm.. couldnt believe the stupid date is still fresh in my brain.. anyway, yep, that's the date i was been rejected.. Since he is still in love with his ex.. They sorta got back together within a month.. Well, the naive side of me... still waiting for him to changed his mind & come back to me..as i was willingly to wait.. Sigh... Love is practically blind... Yes, i was blinded back then..
After a certain momentum in life, decided that i should just get rid of him and start a brand new one.. Which is focusing on career.. Well, i did, of course.. hehehe... Somehow or rather, along the way, there's someone who sorta came along.. Well, it's still being freshie.. Practically, we are still being friends... and nothing seems to changed that.. I could say, i'm more than happy to get rid of the old one.. Not because of i have found someone new.. But, i feel that the old one, was practically, the stupid old flame where i thought it might happen but he is not the one.. So, yes...
Oh, i did adviced him as well.. To communicate with his gf when they have issues.. Despite me still liking him... There i was...NAIVE... sigh... Recently, his fb status display he is single.. When i saw that, i was like...ok...Whatever la... Because we are done anyway..So, it's your business.. We are still friends.. but sometimes, there's certain things i shouldnt get myself involve... Besides, i did dreamt of him as well..walking along the aisle.. That amazed me.. because i have not dreamt of him ever since he was off my mind..somehow, i did.. Well, i told him about the dream..Basically, he was laughing like mad...
Recently, he met with an accident.. So, i was online practically 24/7.. He nudged me on msn.. i was hesitate to reply.. Well, i got this feeling that he is trying his luck to keep in touch with me.. trying to get my attention and everything.. for no reason, he likes my status..which was pretty lame... So, i knew this was coming.. At the end of it.. i replied...and sorta gave a cold treatment.. Because i dint want to give him hope already... It's over... You have hurt me badly.. When i walked away, just let me go...Dont ever think you could repent the stuff that you did..
Peepzz out there.. regardless of which gender are you in.. Dont ever ever make silly mistakes in life.. i know we are bound to make silly mistakes sometimes.. An advice will be... Just give a thorough thought before commiting into something.. Once it's gone, forever.. it will fly off...

No comments:

Post a Comment