Friday, December 11, 2009

Stressful & intense moments are gone!!! =)

This morning was waken up by Dad's call.. As usual, my daily routine will be turning on my notebook & my cafe world...Hahhaha.. It's pretty addictive online game so far.. Gosh.. Salute to Mark, the founder of Zynga.. Well, how did i came across with it??? I did my research on him basically... Hehehe.. for one of the subjects i took... I love the way he organized his management.. Superb... You must be wondering whether am i into the business management world!!! Well, to be exact, i love to fork out and understand the way they lead the company, BUT definitely NOT applying it to education context.. Heheh.. Had a hard time figuring out how to write 3.5k words for my last Communication & Organization assignment.

However, i had fun learning the subjects anyway... this is the only subjects, which i'm interested.. Results are out... I didn't expect my results to be out so fast.. As i was told, it will only be out at the end of December or beginning of January 2010.. Practically, i was panic about it..As i didn't have a single clue about the progression of my course work, whether did i do well or suckie or total failure.. So, was complaining to dad that i hope that i pass all my subjects... Then he gave me the look, Shouldn't you know how well you did?? I was like...I dono...hehe... Finally, i could rest in peace...hehehe... all the intense moments, sleepless nights, burnout moments are gone for now... Indeed, i pass everything.. So, it's time to hunt for jobs...=)

When i was checking my mailbox this morning, i came across this email, which was sent by the outsourcing agency.. It states Unsuccessful...When i saw that word, i was practically laughing to myself because i have already expected that i will not get the job from agilent anyway.. So, i wasn't surprise... Besides, i wasn't disappointed either.. Since i didn't get the offer, i could enjoy my holiday for now.. with total peace...=) Told sis about it... she just asked me, didn't get ar...i told her yea... but that doesnt stop me from hunting.. lately, been checking out job vacancy.., Hopefully, work luck might land in my direction soon... heheh...

So, it's time to celebrate.... Weeeeeee...Stress & worries about my results are gone... Tomorrow, shall head over to QB with Diana.. Then, waiting for Mabs to come back, we'll head over to Hard Rock hotel to check out the place...=) So, adieus peepzzz... Have Fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment