Saturday, December 19, 2009

Dad's U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E thought!!!!!!

During the weekend, was woken up by dad... Just to accompanied him for breakie... I was still sleeping... Apparently, i have been sleeping late for certain reason.. But, i think i should start to ignore that particular person & start sleeping early.. will try it tonight then... Anyway, speaking about dad's bizzare thought.. His thought scares me all the time.... At times, it's difficult to reject... Sigh
So, What happen???? Went for breakie with him and 2nd sis.. He wanted to have Curry Mee, which is located somewhere near Loh Guan Lye hospital.. When we reached there, the shop was closed.. Practically, we went around the half island to search for food.. LOL.. While i was hugging some small bolster at the passenger seat... So, tried to sleep, but couldnt.. Finally, we ended up having our breakie in Jelutong Market..
Well, i am still job hunting.. Sis got an interview from some KL company.. She was informing dad about it.. All of sudden, here he is... giving me his wildest thought, which is persuading me to sales... Well, i dont mind dealing with sales.. But, he was suggesting me to Automobile industry.. Which he has established himself pretty well in that field.. then, me & sis was opposing, by giving all sort of reasons to him... He ended saying, We have that negative thought.. Sigh.. It's pretty risky.. doing sales in that industry.. Am still contemplating.. on the other hand, persuading me to assist him in the company... On the other hand, givng me a very bizzare thought like that.. Gosh, What the hell you want????
It's not easy... Yes, i know..Nothing comes easy in life... Well, i didn't want to tarnish his reputable image if so happen i cant perform.. Well, am giving it a real thought on it.. He feels that i have the capability of doing sales... So, will see..how my life leads me....... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment