Saturday, December 19, 2009

L.O.S.T & C.L.U.E.L.E.SS!!!!!

I dono what are you up to, i tried to understand you..
But, guess i did the wrong thing..
Probably, i shouldn't hoped for miracle to happen..
Besides, i shouldn't demand for your concern towards me..

It's a little stressful to wait for you to online and everything..
Knowing you online, makes me glue to my laptop all the time..
at times, i'll get nags from mum & dad for hooking up to laptop soo late...
Waking up in the noon like uberly late...

So, i guess... i have tried.. there's no respond..
i dont know whether did you showed interest or not..
But, i feel, it's not up to me to make things happen already..
Am tired of clapping one hand... where there's no respond..
Guess it's the end then..
which ends up making me to pull everything back to where it begins..

1 comment:

  1. hey... i'm sorry.. but i couldnt read chinese... so, if u could translate it in english..that would be better... thanks... =)

    ReplyDelete