Saturday, December 19, 2009

Brand new "ME" welcoming the 2010!!!

My old hairstyle...-Long hair....
Ta Daaa -New Hairstyle- Bob.... Super short...=( with the fat face...
Hahaha...Pretty lame headline for my blog... Indeed, i did some changes in me...Chopped my hair to super short...which my entire family was shocked... & wonder why did i have this thought of chopping off my hair... plus, this short... LOL

Well, put it this way... have never ever cut this short in my entire life... Mum & sis thought that i was tying up my hair... When they saw, they pop questions to me..like 5Ws & 1H to me... It was funny... Besides, dad kept questioning me, "why did you cut your hair so short?" All i did was.... new hairstyle....& i wanted to cut short...however, not this short though...Well, my hair will grow...in months time...
Sigh...everyone was telling me how fat was i once i chopped off... Sigh.. Guess i have to start diet-ing & exercising.......Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment