Friday, December 18, 2009

I'm A.G.E.I.N.G!!!!!! =(

Yes peepzzz, I am literally aged... Was pretty annoyed & disappointed... Apparently, mum had complimentary voucher to have a facial treatment in Stella In, which is an established brand name.. Furthermore, Aunty Stella has been a friend of mum since young.. Mum has always tailored her facial boutique all this while for facial wash..
Mum brought the products and got 2 complimentary vouchers. She gave it to me & 2nd sis to pamper ourself.. So, we booked the facial appointment on monday after sis completed her work.. went over to pamper ourselves while youngest sis went for shopping alone... Quite pitiful but she didn't want to join us for the facial wash anyway..
Facial moment... The beautician thought that i'm the oldest compare to my 2nd sis... She told my 2nd sis, "you should let your older sis to use some of your facial products".. I was like "What?????????" in my heart ok... then my 2nd sis was like, she is my younger sis..Then the beautician apologized.. Damn...Do i looked that old??????
Anyway, that's the part for making me aged... Besides, i'm having wrinkles... Can you believe it??? At the age of 2os, i'm getting myself wrinkles on the eye area and my neck... Damn... The effect of having wrinkles are not using the proper facial products.. Normally, i'm too lazy to pamper myself by applying toner or mosturizer to my face.. So, will only go with normal cleaser which i could get it from the malls or convenience shop, which cost me around RM18 per tube.. That's because i'm not earning yet.. so, i dont go for beautician products.. Well, mum do encourage me to buy, but i still feel it's not worth it..
However, i think i have to start using the proper facial products before turning my face into an aunty look.. =p At the end of that facial treatment, bought the traveling package for myself, which is RM100 plus... Sigh... There goes those money....=( Well, there's a saying mentioned.. In order to stay pretty, money has to spend... So, no choice.. =p
So, peepzz.. have a pleasant weekend....See ya...

No comments:

Post a Comment